The Metro Rail System has proven to be most efficient in terms of energy consumption, space occupancy and numbers transported. High-capacity carriers – very high volumes of peak hour peak direction trips. Eco-friendly – causes no air pollution, much less sound pollution.
Information about Hyderabad Metro Rail:
- There are 10 stations from Miyapur to Ameerpet.
- 14 stations from Nagole to Ameerpet.
- Pre booking sale for the smart card is 200 INR with 100 INR for security deposit and 100 INR added in the wallet.
- Recharge of card wallet is for maximum of 2000 INR.
- The metro train will run every 3 min during peak hours and 15 min during non-peak hour.
- The min fare will be between Rs10-15 and max will be decided by the Government depending on the distance.
- The trains will run from 05:00hrs – 23:30 hours.
- You will get all updates on your mobile about HMR.
- The first and last mile connectivity will be addressed through the app T-savaari which will be launched on the day of Metro getting commissioned by end of November-2017.
This app has the complete map of Hyderabad with icons for Metro, MMTS, RTC, Ola, Auto and will give you the distance, time taken and the price so that you can compare and take the transport as per your urgency.
Offer Valid Till : 31st December 2017
How to avail the offer?
1. Search bus on www.etravelsmart.com/bus
2. Select bus of your choice and proceed to booking.
3. Enter coupon code: ETSBUS
4. Get direct discount amount straight to your Wallet/Paid account.
5. Enjoy booking and happy traveling.
Click here to read offer terms and conditions